Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Playing Catch Up!

So I went to take a picture and found the memory card was full. I had to empty the card so I could take the picture. Downloading the pictures was the only thing stopping me from doing another post so here I am!

This post is just a bunch of randoms from the past month.

I couldn't get Bens to eat lunch one day so we did lunch in a muffin tin. I think he enjoyed it!

Our cutie Kimber. This is one of the last pictures taken before we cut her bangs.

Sleepy little girl... this is becoming a bit of a habit now! She looked cute/uncomfortable with the sippy cup!

Bens got some new clothes from his Grandma so here he is sporting one new outfit... too cute!



Bens' new favorite game to play every FHE is animal charades. He usually tells us want he wants to be and then acts it out. Kimber LOVES to watch Bens be a bull!



We had some friends over for dinner and a movie one night. We did it picnic style in the living room with blankets on the floor. Bens was so excited that he started to clean up his toys and lay the blankets out without being asked!



Just a cute video of Kimber eating. I caught her blowing kisses on tape!!




Once again it is becoming a habit!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thanks again! I sure love those two little cuties! Nana