Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Temple and Getting ready for Church!

Last weekend Daniel and I took the kids down to the temple to visit the grounds and meet up with my Aunt and Uncle. (We got a double stroller from them. It just might be time for one!)

Bens gets so excited when he hears that Daniel and I are going. I had a hard time telling him he wasn't going to come and then we couldn't get a babysitter and decided that we would take the kids and look at the temple and the grounds.


Family picture down by the reflecting pool.


We had a hard time keeping Bens away from the water.


Kimber and myself. What a cutie she is!


Kimber loves these elephant ears! When she wears them she tries to make and elephant noises. Too cute! She also has taken a liking to this kazoo. She doesn't do too badly with it!


What will I do for my kids? I will wear elephant ears if it makes them laugh!


Doesn't her face just have pure joy all over it?!


Kimber really is a big ham! I just love her to bits!

In way of recent news... I went to the doctor's yesterday. I am 24 weeks now so it really was time! Made for a busy day as Daniel looked after the kids at school while I went. I ended up getting blood drawn so 2 hours later I got back to pick them up! A couple nice things to waiting so long to go to the Doctor's is 1) the pregnancy has gone by really fast so far 2) we get to have an ultrasound done after one appointment. We are going in for it today at 2:30 so we will hopefully know what we are having by the end of the afternoon!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

awwwwe - I love the pictures - so cute and can hardly wait to see them. Love, Nana