Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Good Kind of Day

A few of you may already know this but I will share this anyways.

I really love Daniel!

Today marks our 4th anniversary and I can hardly believe that it has been that long! I still feel like we are still the newly weds and quickly remember when I look down and see kiddo number three steadily grown in me.

Earlier today Daniel said that this has been the best 4 years of his life and I feel exactly the same way. He kinda just stole the words right out of my mouth.

I am always grateful for hugs from Daniel. They remind me of when we first started to notice each other after our 5 minute hug. Glad I just went along with that one!!

Daniel, thank you for being my best friend. I am glad that I will always have you with me to face the world. I can't even express how much you mean to me. I hope you have a wonderful day and I look forward to all the years we have coming our way!!

Here are a few of my favorite wedding and engagement pictures. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kinsey and Dustin said...

Awww- congratulations you two!

kalinda said...

congrats, Mark and I share our 6 year anniversary tomorrow. It really does go by to fast. Oh and congrats on the baby.

Katie said...

Congrats!! You guys are too cute together :)

Kathy said...

Awww - that is such a nice thing to do on your anniversary - share it with us all! Happy many more!