Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Friday, July 9, 2010

This week

We have a pretty quiet week but a hot one!! Portland doesn't seem to have a happy medium, it is either raining or really hot. I am glad to be out of the rain though! We got our AC hooked up last night so we slept really well!



Benson got the Primary song book out and started singing I Am A Child of God. (He knows exactly what page it is on!) It was pretty cute!





Kimber was really out of sorts yesterday morning. I tried holding her but I was laying down and she wasn't having that!




Kimber was doing much better after her nap! She was putting the blocks into the bin until I started filming her.


I finally got everything for my container/potted garden. We shall see how they fare! I am excited to have even a little bit of color to look at when we look out our back door.

Our break from school was good but now Daniel is back at school and starting to treat students in the Campus Health Clinic. He is looking forward to treating people but unfortunately he only one student that will be coming to see him. Hopefully something will work out for him so he will be able to get all his visits in!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

The flowers look so nice!