Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Drive-In Theater

The night before Kimber's birthday we took the kids out to Newberg to the Drive-In Theater. Anybody that lives around here... Go! It was so much fun!

We had to go a few hours early so that we could get a good parking spot but once we were there we had a blast! First we ate our dinner that we had packed. Bens had fun eating sitting by the sliding door in our van so his feet were hanging over the side. (I had just cleaned out the van two days before... I may have been particular about his crumbs!)

Here are my three kids... I mean Daniel with the kids killing some time. They had a lot of fun sitting up in the front of the van!

Now how could I pass up sharing such a cute picture of my little girl? You can see here that her bangs are trimmed. I usually pin some of it to the side so she isn't sporting a mullet! Oops!

The rest of the time we played Skip-Bo and taught Bens how to play. His first time and he schooled us! We walked around the theater grounds as well which was nice.

The kids and I are ready for the show to begin! Oh, here is also a picture of my new glasses that I posted about forever ago! Sad this is the first picture of me that has been taken since then!

We put to Kimber to bed just before the first movie started. She fell asleep pretty well given the distractions! We let Bens stay up and watch Toy Story 3 with us. Daniel made him a special seat beside Kimber so he could see the screen really well. We bought some popcorn and had some candy to munch on so he was in heaven! The movie didn't start until 9:45 so he had a late night!

After Toy Story 3 we put Bens to bed in his car seat and we watched Prince of Persia. He nodded off fast! We enjoyed both movies and had a great time while we waited for the movies. We ended up getting home around 2:30! All in all it was a great family night out!

No comments: