Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

November

So this week has been interesting.  I will start with Tuesday.  I told Benson that when I came down stairs that we were going to cut his hair to even it out.  When I got down stairs with the clippers I found THE scissors from our last incident out and little bits of hair on them.  I looked at his head and found it cut again in two spots.  He trimmed up his last job and then cut some more hair farther back.    The 'best' part of this is that he went into a locked cupboard and got the scissors out to cut his hair.  (Sarcasm!)  I proceeded to take the #1 guard and buzzed his hair right down.  Hopefully it is decently long by November 30 when we have pictures booked for the kids.

On a colder note Winter has come!


It started snowing on Thursday and the kids were chomping at the bit to go out and play in the snow.
Benson being a ham out there.


Kimber making her ugly noise but she looks so cute and funny!


This looks like a Portland amount of snow that would shut down the city.  By the time Daniel got home from work there was a couple of inches on the ground.  Now there isn't even a spec of our pretty green grass showing out there.


Here are my little rugrats tonight.  Kimber and McKay have crazy hair going on and Benson just doesn't have enough hair to be crazy!

Daniel hosted an open house at his work on Wednesday to get word out to family and friends that he is working.  We had a good turn out and were able to see some friends and family we haven't seen in a while.  He got a little bit of business out of it to which is great!  Hint, hint, if you are in the Edmonton area and need a great Chiropractor come visit him at the Century Park Pain and Health Clinic.
(780) 628-7219

Thursday night we went to the first showing of Twilight's Breaking Dawn Part 1.  We enjoyed it and look forward to seeing the next one.  Due to technical difficulties we didn't get into the theater until 10 minutes before the show was supposed to start and it started about 20 minutes late we got free tickets to use and special edition Twilight concession cups.  Boo-yah!  It was a good night though.

Last but not least, can I just say that I love eating New York Steak from The Keg?!  We went there last night for a date and loved it!  I am looking forward to our cruise when I could eat them more often!  On that note, have a great night!

2 comments:

sharleen said...

That is some short hair! What a little bum he is!
I am going to Twilight tonight and I am looking forward to it:)

Kathy said...

I wish I could go to the movie with any of your girls - would be fun. Benson - what a monkey he is!