Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to everybody.  I hope you all had a great one!  We had an awesome time.


Our Halloween started out with Benson getting ready for his Preschool party.  Here is our pirate chomping at the bit to go to the party!


Here he is trying to sing the Ballad of Bad Beard from Phineas and Ferb.


Here is Benson with his BFF from school.


Here they are playing at one of the stations ready for their party!


How cute are they?  My Pirate, Puppy and Dracula ready to go out.

We were pretty busy last night.  I made them scarf some dinner down at 4:30 so we could go to the mall and visit Emily.  We got there and saw her around 5:45.  They got a few pieces of candy there but then we went to Auntie Brooke's house for a good scare!  Their front hallway was awesome!  I didn't take any pictures but I am sure she will be posting some soon.  From there we left for Grandma's house around 6 (we were supposed to already be there) to see everybody there.

We got to see Auntie Jade, who is Benson's new favorite Aunt because 'they are friends' and see most of the family.  My FIL was in a radio contest for the spookiest laugh in Edmonton.  We thought he should have won but we may be biased!!  After visiting for a bit we went Trick-or-treating around my In-Laws house and came back for a short rest.


McKay has fallen in love with the piano!  I loved watching him dance and kick his feet while he played.



After this we made one more quick stop at Daniel's Aunt and Uncle's.  We then came back home and Daniel took the older 2 out through our complex and a few house right nearby.


Here are my Trick-or-treaters coming home.


The Kids and their loot!  Way too much candy!!   


My cute little doggy.  Her nose was so smudged before we even left the house last night!  She was so excited to have candy to eat!

Daniel let the kids stay up for an hour and eat some candy before bedtime.  Lucky for me they slept in a decent amount this morning!  Benson was in hysterics though when we put him on the toilet before we went to bed.  He was so tired he was bawling.  I hugged him for a bit and then put him back in bed.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Those videos almost made up for not seeing the kids on skype last night. McKay is so grown up and the kids were all adorable. Love, Nana