Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Have a 'Froggy' Birthday!

I can hardly believe that my little baby is turning 1 already!  This year really did go by way to quick!  At this point with the other two kids I was either ready for another baby or already pregnant so they didn't seem like babies to me anymore but McKay is definitely my little baby still.  How can he be 1 already?!


I made a frog cake this year for my little frog.  It seems to be tradition that our kids get an animal cake for their first birthday that represent them.  Bens was a monkey, Kimber a little miss piggy and McKay is our little froggy.
PS- Bulk Barn rents cake pans!  I used a butterfly cake pan for the body of our frog and it only cost us $2.40 to rent it!


The lily pad cupcakes.  I used one of these as McKay's smash cake.  I had fun making these ones!  Hmmm, maybe that is because it was 12:30 in the morning...


Chowing down on Costco pizza.  This little guy ate 4 pieces!!



We had a lot of family come over to celebrate with us tonight.  Thanks everybody for coming and for all the presents!  Yes that really is a box of Cheerios... we may be getting low on our supply!  Kidding.  He loves them though!!


New touque just in time, it snowed last night!


Grandma put a touque in the bag for Kimber and Benson as well.  Kimber enjoyed sporting hers for all of us.


McKay thinking wether or not he liked the cake... it was a smash!





It's not easy being green!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

wish we were there - what is that on Daniel's face in the Cheerios picture.
McKay is so grown up and so cute.

sharleen said...

that cake is so great!