Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

We are alive!

Just wanted to let you know we are still here.


My MIL took us out yesterday to get pictures taken of the kids and we got a copy of one pose on a cd.  This was such a cute pose!  I didn't want anything Christmas in the photo but McKay found some ornament balls and would not let them go but he was content so why should I care?

We also went and saw Santa.  This was my first time taking my kids to see a Mall Santa and with 3 kids in the picture it almost made it worth the money!


Santa asked McKay what he wanted and Auntie Rachel suggested a spoon to chew on.  He then asked Bens what he wanted and Benson replied with 'I don't know'.  Santa told him to think about it and have Mommy  help him write a letter and send it to the North Pole.  Santa forgot to ask Kimber so I asked her if she had told Santa what she wanted and she timidly said 'Des-a'  (Dress-up clothes).  I had been working up Kimber to see Santa so she wouldn't have any tears when the time came.

Merry Christmas everyone!  24 days until Christmas, enjoy!!

No comments: