Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Zoo Day Again!

We went to the zoo last week because Lisa, Davey and Lily are back in town so we had to take advantage of that!  Once again I forgot my camera so Thanks to Lisa I have pictures of our fun at the zoo!


Bens and Kimber riding the horses in the petting zoo area.


Kimber petting the goat.  She had fun although you can't tell from her face in any of these pictures!


Benson petting a goat.  He did really well and walked the whole time we were at the zoo.


The whole gang measuring up to the bears... well except Benson.  I don't know why but lately he hasn't wanted to have his picture taken.  Well only at times.  So L-R there is Lily, Lisa, Chandler, Davey, Bethany, Kimber, Julie, Scarlett, me and then Benson off on the side.


The 3 musketeers sitting on the dinosaurs.


Benson getting eaten by the dinosaur.


The boys measuring up to the monkeys.


The girls hanging out with the baby lions.  I promise Kimber was having fun!


It looks like the lion is super annoyed with Davey sitting on his head!


The boys posing for the camera.


Kimber got her turn on the lion too.  She kind of lurked here until Scarlett moved and then she took over.





More of the boys with the lions.


I love this picture of these two.  I can see why people think they are twins minus the fact that Benson looks like a ghost next to Chandler.


Recreating the other picture of the boys.  I think Benson was excited to not be the only one in the picture!


Making funny faces...


and Benson after he was asked to make a real funny face.

So this has been a nice distraction from my day.  Brooke is coming today for a visit so I am super excited for that but I am in need of adult interaction now though.  This morning just started out all wrong.  I walked in to get Kimber from her room to find her standing there with her pj's around her ankles, not a diaper in sight and a very wet bed (I still haven't found her diaper).  I bathed Kimber and told her to go downstairs while I got McKay out of bed.  I came down to find Kimber had gotten a hold of a sharpie marker and colored on her legs and arm. Yikes!  Later she came up to me crying and I comforted her and sent her on her way.  A few minutes later I looked at her and she has a bump and a bruise above her left eye.  I really don't know what happened or what is going on in this house today.  I am just enjoying nap time now!  Now back to what needs to be done; dinner, dessert and more cleaning.

No comments: