Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Peas!

Yesterday was a big day for McKay.  Well besides the obvious of it being Father's Day which was a good day for Daniel we started McKay on vegetables.  I have been avoiding it just on grounds of being cheap but it is time he started so Daniel brought out the peas for McKay.  I think he enjoyed it!


He really was ready and waiting for more peas.

I was having a few issues with nursing last night and again this morning so I took a look in McKay's mouth to find he has a tooth!  It is on the bottom and I think his left side.

I am not sure that I am ready for my baby to be growing up so much!  I am having a difficult time accepting that Kimber is turning two this weekend.  Somebody piped up and said that I wanted her to turn 2 before McKay turns 1 so I guess I will let it happen!

Daniel had a good day yesterday.  Started off with breakfast in bed and trying to talk to his Dad (who is in Paris with bad reception on his cell) and getting showered with presents.  I made him make his own dinner though as I don't like curry and that is what he wanted.  We ended it by playing Skip-Bo and let him win the first round.  It was a nice day though and we have been enjoying having Daniel's Grandparents staying with us.  I know of a few kids that will be sad when Grandma and Grandpa leave!

No comments: