Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sunday Afternoons

So a couple Sundays ago we had some of our friends over for dinner and we all moved out onto the grass after to enjoy the nice weather... yes we have had some!  Bethany took some awesome pictures!  I really don't know what I am going to do without you taking pictures for us!  Maybe I will get a good camera and take pictures or get my sister to take pictures!


All 4 couples that started out together.  We were a much smaller group back then and could do dinners more easily together.  We only had 2 kids back then and now we are up to 6!


You can see Mckay's teeth in this picture.   I love it!!




There were more pictures of McKay and I just love them all so I did narrow it down to just a few!


Best Buds!


Silly Faces... I love Bensons!!


My sweet little guy!  I can hardly believe he is 4 already!  He is growing up way too fast.

So I don't know why but there are no pictures of Kimber but she was out and being pretty cute that night as well.  Maybe she will get a post dedicated to her next.

This may be my last post for a while as I am stalling packing up our house as it is and will need to really get to it soon.  I did have some help this morning from my Visiting Teacher.  She brought two of her girls that helped pack stuff up and entertain the kids while I packed as well.   I am feeling a lot better about this move now.  Anyways, enough stalling!  Enjoy these pictures!

3 comments:

Brandon and Bethany said...

I actually tried to take a few of Kimber, being that it was (kind of) her birthday, but I just couldn't get any good ones. Bust, sorry!

Daniel and Chelsea said...

She was being a bit of a stinker for the camera!

Kathy said...

I will miss your blog if you don't get on it quickly when you get to Canada. I love all the pics so thank you Bethany. Sure wish I could help with your move Chels :(