Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pictures

So these pictures are from after Benson's birthday party and Bethany sent them to me a while ago so I am finally posting them.  I love the pictures Bethany!  Thanks!


I love Kimber's rolls!


Growing Kimber's bangs out is an on going process!


Chandler looks so cool sitting in the background.


My big boy!





I wasn't sure which copy I liked more so I am sharing both!


Benson is so grown up!  He is getting to big too fast for me!  Oh, have I ever told you how flexible Benson's ear are?  The are completely malleable it is crazy.  I thought of that because I can see the sunshine through his ear in this picture!


This is just a great action shot!

Still avoiding the things that need to be done!  I know I should go get going on everything!

No comments: