Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Weekend Adventures!

We had a fun weekend! On Saturday we went swimming with the Barnette's, Favero's and Humphery's. It was at a community center and was a really neat pool. They had a splash pool with fountains for kids to play in, a waterslide and little whirlpool sections. I got caught in the circle whirlpool but managed to fight my way out! Benson hasn't been swimming since August so he was less than impressed! After about an hour we got Benson interested in a wheel that was part of the fountains and we had a hard time getting him to leave!

Bens has also been playing really well with Chandler, the Barnette's little guy. Chandler will find Bens' sippy cup and bring it to him. They hug each other all the time as well. It is just so neat so see them playing together and growing up!


I made a fort for Bens on Friday for the first time. He wasn't too sure about it until I was sitting in it. He had fun playing in it and eventually tearing it down.





I got creative yesterday and made a wreath for our front door. I was at the dollar store and got everything for it. Daniel came home and thought I had bought it. The whole thing cost $5.

Anyways, that is all for now! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

cute wreath! I am loving it. keep showing us fun pics!