Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things...

I, along with Julie, didn't really want to do this on Facebook but I have a napping child and two hours before I have to leave the house again so here I go!

"Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you."

one. I just go a package from my Mom, it has been in Portland for a week but I just got it now... Thanks Mom!
two. I hate calling people on the phone, although I really don't mind get a phone call. I usually make Daniel phone people.
three. I like to read but rarely take the time to do it. The Twilight series was the two week exception!
four. Candy isn't safe around me. I eat it even though I know I should eat less sugar and more of anything healthy!
five. I like to make slideshows. I have done them for my high school grad and for weddings. Sometimes I make ones of pictures I have just to blow off steam.
six. I don't really like drinking water. Daniel is constantly trying to get me to drink more.
seven. I was on a cleaning kick on Saturday and now my house is messy again!
eight. I am super excited to see Wicked in just over a month!
nine. I love my little man! Bens is super cute and cuddle these days!
ten. I hate doing laundry.
eleven. I washed our van for the first time since we bought it in the summer. Our neighbors now know our van is red not burgandy!
twelve. I am terrified to give birth again because I have been through it and know what to expect.
thirteen. I love the Dixie Chicks but rarely listen to them because Daniel can't stand country.
fourteen. I have been having crazy dreams lately. I blame it on the pregnancy!
fifteen. I have never been to a rock concert. I kinda doubt that I ever will though.
sixteen. I love Hanson. Daniel wonders why I don't love the Jonas Brothers because of that.
seventeen. I attended my high school for 2 of the 3 years I was supposed to but graduated with all the classes and credits I needed.
eighteen. I moved halfway through grade 11 (11th grade for all you Americans ;) ) and I don't really think many people in my class of 60 noticed.
nineteen. I don't think I could have asked for a better husband!
twenty.
I always think people don't remember who I am so I almost always say my whole name while on the phone.
twenty-one. I really don't like exercising. I don't have an excuse why.
twenty-two. I enjoy scrapbooking and making cards but don't do it very often.
twenty-three. I don't have a middle name. People don't always understand when I say my full name is Chelsea Bateman.
twenty-four. I don't talk to my siblings very much but wants to talk with them more.
twenty-five. If I am in the passengers seat and I feel like we are going to fast I pretend to push the brake with my foot and hang on tight to the door. That is why I usually don't pay attention to the road when I am not driving.

Tagged: Well I don't really want to tag anybody because I hate getting tagged! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

I am totally with you on 2, 4, 12, 21, and 22. :o)