Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Night, Night!

At night time I sing a song to Bens that my parents sang to me when I was little. It is Samoan phrases and then it says what they are in English. I do little actions for each phrase and this week Bens has started to do them with me. It is super cute! By the last phrase he is so excited that he is doing the actions he skips the last action and starts clapping for himself. That's my little man!


The other day I had one of my socks off and Benson put it on his foot. He wasn't totally happy until the other one was on his foot. You can't see it in this picture but they have pretty bows on them!

He is always happy to be posing for the camera...

Well almost always! He was crying so Daniel took his picture to distract him.

Have a good night and a great weekend!

No comments: