Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Multnomah Falls

So we had a great long weekend! On Saturday we went to the Stake Sweethearts dance and had a great time! Monday was nice as Daniel had it off from school thanks to Presidents Day! We celebrated by enjoying a free breakfast at Ikea with the Barnette's and Humphery's. It was crazy busy in there but worth getting a free breakfast! After breakfast we went up the gorge with the Humphery's to Multnomah Falls. I forgot our camera again so thanks Julie as I took these off your blog!


Daniel, Benson and I are up on the bridge waving to everyone. It is kinda hard to tell though. Benson wasn't too big of a fan of the spray from the falls!


Here we are infront of Wakheena Falls. It is so pretty up there! It was a bit cold with the spray but worth going up to!


Julie and I hiking up to the falls.


Mike was generous enough to take this one! Thanks! I started out pushing Bens' stroller but quickly got tired of that and Daniel took over for me!

Well last night I watched American Idol. I don't know how many of you are following it this year. I have a bit of a beef with one of the girls they had sing last night. Anybody following can probably guess that it is Tatiana. All through Hollywood week she was the biggest drama queen crying any chance she could. She also has an annoying, high pitched laugh/squeal that she did. Anyways, on to why I am talking about this. Last night she pulled a complete 180 and was calm and collected and claimed she has never laughed like that before and that wasn't what she is really like. Daniel and I both agree that Hollywood week usually brings out what a person is truly like as they are put under tons of stress. She went on to say that she is in marketing and that she would love to just market herself.

Hmm... lets think about this. If Hollywood week Tatiana wasn't the real her then would she really need to market herself? Wouldn't she just need to be herself? I am hoping that America was smart and didn't give her very many votes. We'll see tonight! Anyways, that is todays beef!

I need to go put Benson down for his nap. He is winding up and walking around with my glasses cleaning cloth on his head! What a funny kid.

PS if you would like to see a video of Bens falling asleep on the way home from the falls go to the Humpherys blog! It is really cute!

1 comment:

Julie said...

AHH! Tatiana! BLEH!!! She's so dramatic and "theatrical" that I think last night was one big act. She must have seen the other episodes and realized how annoying she came off. If she makes it, I will be so MAD!! anywho, we had fun with you guys over the weekend!