Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pictures

These are the flowers that Daniel got me for Valentine's Day! I'm not a huge fan of roses so these are perfect!!

Every Sunday we get together with some friends for a potluck dinner.

Mike was the lucky one who the kids decided should feed them desert! They were so funny because every time Mike got some more they would open their mouths and wait for it!


I gave Benson a bowl of oatmeal yesterday and this is what he looked like when he finished. He likes to feed himself so there is always a mess but I really enjoyed the glob on his eye!

My Mom gave Bens these gloves at Christmas and he has decided that it is really cool to wear them around now.


He is such a cutie! He has started to talk a lot more! Bens started to imitate monkey and elephant noises after I make them. Every once in a while he will say a phrase and then won't say it again.

Well not too much exciting is going on here so I am out!

No comments: