Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Kimber's 4!

Kimbers birthday was a couple weeks back and I have been meaning to post a few pictures from the celebrations.


She woke up to birthday balloons.


Taylor waiting for her breakfast.


She enjoyed nutella toast for breakfast.


McKay enjoyed his toast!


I persuaded her to have a Minnie Mouse party and now she loves Minnie!


Eating dinner at her 'special' table.


McKay got a new shirt from Grandma.


Benson got a new pair of swim trunks.


Kimber modeled and showed off a few of her presents.




Bens trying out the kaleidoscope.


My little diva.


She is so cute!


She ran full tilt at me and gave me a great big hug!


I think her glasses look better on her.


Last but not least she got a new bike!

She had a pretty good birthday.  Nana and Papa came up and spent it with us.  We were sad to see them go the next day but more on that later!

I really can't believe that she is 4 already!  She has such a big personality and loves everything girly!



No comments: