Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Farewell Benson!

Bens left with Nana and Papa right after school let out.  He went out to BC to a cabin for the weekend and then he has been down at my parents place.  He just finished his first level of swim lessons and is a little fish!  I really miss him but I am glad he is having fun.  We will be going down in 2 weeks to pick him up.  Thank goodness for Skype!!


Taylor took a shining to Papa while they were here.  I am learning I have to abandon her with somebody to have her warm up to them!


Nana and Papa with T.


McKay telling me not to take a picture of him.


Twinners.


Taylor not so sure she wants to go to Nana.


Bens saying bye to Taylor.


Bens trying to say bye to McKay.


Papa may have bribed McKay with 2 nickels.  Later on he was sitting on a basket of laundry say, "I've got 8 bucks, 8 bucks"



Kimber saying bye to Papa.


More  good byes.



Attempt #2 at saying good bye!


All ready to go.


Taylor thought she would go to.


McKay shutting Papa's door for him.



I am so glad that Bens is having a good time with Nana and Papa.

No comments: