Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

June

We had a bit of fun around here in June.  We didn't get out and do a whole lot but we still had fun!  Here are a few candids from June.



I love her poser face!


Bens went to Best Buy with Daniel to test out some WiiU demos but missed the cut off.  They felt so bad they gave him a Luigi hat and stickers!


Poser face and a photo bomb, what could be better?!


The kids on Father's Day wishing Daniel a Happy Father's Day.


Bens, oh, I miss this kid!


McKay loves bubbles!  I can't do dishes without him in there helping me.


We went to my in-laws for dinner and the kids had a blast playing in the backyard.


McKay getting revived.




This is one of my favourite sequences of pictures!


Bens jumping onto Spencer.  Spencer becomes a jungle gym when the kids are around.


I love baby toes!


McKay insisted on wearing his boots.   He looked pretty cute marching around in them though!




Twinners.




Ice Cream Goat.




Jade with Gram.


Aunt Patty and Gram


Sleepy boys.


Miss T checking out the mirror.

No comments: