Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

3 Musketeers


Thanks to Lisa I have a picture of the 3 Musketeers at our Trunk-or-Treat. They were so cute!

Short update on life here. Saturday was my birthday and my body decided it would be a good day to start false labor. Yay! Please note the sarcasm in that! The plan is that I am going to be induced on Monday. My parents will be coming down on the weekend and we will celebrate Daniel's birthday with them then go and have the baby shortly there after. It is great to have an end date in mind. My sanity is worth asking being induced 3 days early!

Until then I have to clean the house... it needs it! Get some extra things sold from around the house that we haven't used since moving here, go to an Ice Cream baby celebration... not a shower just an excuse for us girls to get together! That about sums it up.

Oh, have I mentioned I have been reading the Hunger Games books? Daniel gave me the second two for my birthday. I finished the last one last night. Now I can concentrate on other things other then the drama that is Katniss Everdeen's life!

1 comment:

Kinsey said...

Months ago I went to the library to get the Hunger Games. I was number 367 on the waiting list! I just got an email telling me to come pick it up! Hope it was worth the wait!---And yay for Mckay on Monday (did I spell it right?) Good luck Chels!