Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Mr McKay

Here are (finally) more pictures of our little McKay. We are so happy to have him in our family. He really is the perfect little addition. Brother and Sister just adore him and try to love him so much... almost too much!



Here is Daniel, the proud Daddy. We thought it would be a neat birthday gift if they shared a birthday but didn't think it would really happen. Well Happy Birthday Daniel!






My first time holding McKay. Right after he was born they put him on my tummy but that really grosses me out so I asked them to clean him up before bringing him back.




Our little guy snuggling at 1 day old.

McKay all ready to come home. When I saw this onesie I couldn't resist getting it for him to come home in! (it says New in Town)


McKay and I chillin' while waiting to go down to the car to come home.

McKay is a great baby. He is really content and hardly cries. We have been wondering when he is going to get fussy but he hasn't.

I will blog the delivery story another night. Until then just know that it wasn't what I expected and was the longest one yet for me!

We are loving being home and a big thank-you to all the help and well wishes we have been given!

No comments: