Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Brothers and Sister

My kiddos are loving having a baby brother around. I may have said that already but I have some pictures of them giving McKay some loves.

Benson holding McKay. He will sit and hold McKay for about 45 minutes at a time.

Kimber was cute holding him. She was rocking back and forth humming. Now she demands her McKay time. She is quite the little mommy bringing McKay his soother all the time, his hats, burp cloths, blankets and my nursing cover.

We tried to recreate a photo shoot that was done in the hospital. They are amazing pictures but a little out of our reach right now to buy so here is some of our attempts at getting those pictures!

So these pictures don't quite measure up to the ones from the hospital but he is out cute little man!

I just had to add this one. He looks so funny!

More lovin's from brother and sister!

My first child to take to a soother! It is sanity! I have to say though that this type of soother kinda creeps me out but it keeps him happy!

His little feet. Well little compared to the Benson and Kimber's bun feet. McKay's toes are so long... his pinky toes is almost as long as his other toes.

So long for now. Hope you enjoyed the pictures and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: