Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

There are a lot of pictures and videos in this post. I will try and let them do the speaking! We had a great Halloween with a party and Trick-or-Treating!


Friday night we had some friends over for dinner a we carved pumpkins after.


This was the first time we had Bens help with the pumpkins...


He did enjoy it even though his face isn't showing it!


He is a great little helper!


While Daniel carved he had Bens picking out the pumpkin seeds so we could bake them!



Kimber was pretty upset while our friends were over but after her bath she was pretty happy!


Halloween... I love it! I let out a little of my inner angst I guess! Kimber was a monkey and me in my goth garb.


Bens was a pretty good dog! Yesterday he asked for his nose and looked in my pocket for the make up for his nose.



He was a little crazy at the ward party but he sure did have fun!


This was the bean bag toss... he enjoyed that especially after he got candy for doing it!


The best family picture we could get! Daniel was a stop light if you couldn't tell!


Our little Kimber during Trick-or-Treating.


Bens was excited for the candy but wasn't interested in walking!


The kiddies enjoying their ride.


Bens ab I on out getting treats.

We let Bens have one treat before he went to bed... he chose a kit kat.




Cute guy!


Daniel and I doing Blue Steel.


Kimber was a really happy monkey! Bens wore this costume his first Halloween (6 months old) and the costume fit them about the same! She turned 4months old last Monday!



Kimber was really happy last night but when the camera came out she stopped laughing as much. Enjoy! We hope you all had a great Halloween as well!

No comments: