Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Diaper Cake

I was supposed to co-host a baby shower this weekend but came down with a flu during the week so I thought it was best the shower was held elsewhere! I hear it went well though and I am feeling much better now. I made the diaper cake for the shower and also made sure that everything I was supposed to do got done so here are some pictures of the cake!

Front view of the cake. The onesie coming out of the top tier is held up with some cake dowl? Not sure on that but Thanks Bethany!


Side view of the cake. There is a teething ring around the tip layer, a onesie on this side plus the rattle infront with hair bow clips around as decorations.


On this side you can see the other onesie.


Finished product all wrapped and ready to go! We put it on a regular cake stand that Bethany had at her house, pink bottom and all. If you couldn't tell it was for a beautiful baby girl!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

wow - I think you did a fantastic job Cheltz. Mom

Julie said...

You did do a great job! What a bummer to plan so much and then not be able to go, but we did miss you at the shower!

Joanne said...

that is seriously amazing- you did a fabulous job. I've always wanted to make one but don't have the opportunity. love your blog and your kiddos!