Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Bateman update!


I thought I would give a kiddo picture update.


Bens is pretty excited for Halloween and loves to wear his costume! The day after we got back from Utah I put it on him to see how he will react. He loved it and now if he sees it or a picture of it he wants to wear it!



A pretty cute video of him!



I just love the sound he is making in this video... it is kinda random!

Bens loves Kimber! I will often walk into the room to see him laying on top of her giving her hugs. Bens also often goes up and says hi or kisses Kimber unprompted.


I just loved Kimbers outfit this day... I even got a bow in her hair. If you make the picture bigger you can see the sores by her left eye from Benson kicking her in the face on the trampoline. Poor girl, she is all better now!

Benson has been asking for 'cakes' every morning so I make him a piece of toast and put Nutella on it. Lately he has wanted to have 'penabunner' (peanut butter) with it as well. I think he is starting to take after my dad, we just need to add banana to it!

Kimber is getting so big now! Daniel put her in Bens' Pooh Bear chair the other night. She slowly slid down so she was practically laying down in it but she sat up for quite a while! She has been staying awake in the evening for a good while and loves to talk to us during that time. It is really fun to see her start to really develop and grow!

The other day I went in to get Bens out from his nap and this is what I found only he was sitting in the bottom drawer of his dresser. He has made it fall over a few times... once even after it was anchored into the wall! I was getting after him for doing that but I couldn't help but laugh and smile at his face and muscle shirt! Daniel ran down and got the camera for us.


Kimber... what can I say? She is just a little cutie and a delight to have in our family! She is about 3 1/2 months in this picture. I really can't believe it has been that long!

Daniel is doing well. After today he will only have one more final to take and then he can concentrate on this quarters classes. He has been doing really well on his exams though. I am really proud of him.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

what a cutie chunky monkey she is and an adorable Benson as a puppy. we can't wait for Halloween in our house either!