Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tomorrow I will be 36 weeks. These pictures were taken on Sunday and for some reason I couldn't get a picture of me smiling normal!

My parents will be coming down next week to take Bens and I up to Canada. I can't believe it is already about that time! Daniel will be staying down here for about 2 weeks finishing up the term and then he will come up and make it (hopefully) for the birth of our little girl!

Little side story, yesterday we had a picnic with a bunch of Daniel's classmates and their families. One of his classmates asked me when I was due and with a straight face I told him I wasn't. It got awkward for a second until he caught on to my joke. I told him I had a month left and we had a good laugh. I have been waiting to do that somebody for some time now and it was definately worth while!

This week has been pretty good. The weather has been nice and warm so we have been able to be outside playing at parks.

This weekend we were busy having bbq's and playing at the park with our friends. Plus playing games any chance we got. Bens had a lot of fun being able to roam around outside and just be a kid. Daniel didn't have school yesterday because of Memorial Day so we were spoiled having more time together.



Here is a video of Benson just before bed one night. He loves to dance!

Bens has been talking a lot more this past week. He has really started to mimick us. On Saturday Bens was standing infront of Daniel whinning so Daniel followed him to see what he wanted. They went into the kitchen and Daniel asked me if I had gotten the big jar of pickles out. I hadn't so Bens had gone into the fridge gotten them out and was asking for some. He heard us say pickle so he started chanting pickle.

I think that is all for now! Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

You look so good and I hope you do come and visit before you "pop"!! have a safe trip "home".

Kathy said...

nice tummy! Love,Mom

Cassidy said...

That first picture looks like the one of me with Kathalinas pillow up my shirt! Funny story, a friend on my facebook that i havent seen in awhile asked if I was having a baby and she couldnt believe i didnt tell her. I could figure out why she was saying that until she told me that she saw that picture of me pregnent!