Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Friday, May 15, 2009

One of Thooooose days!

So Wednesday was one of those days for me!

Bens has been excited to go potty on the toilet, so much so that I spend my mornings sitting on the floor in the bathroom. Wednesday was the complete opposite and Bens screamed when he saw the toilet... I don't know what happened!

Well later on we were going to have lunch with Daniel and the morning got worse! I started our van with our remote and then threw the keys on my seat. As soon as I shut the door after buckling Bens in I heard the van lock. I knew there was some reason I was leaving 45 minutes early to go see Daniel! Luckily it all worked out. Bethany, thank you!, got a hold of her husband and he found Daniel who sent his keys home with Julie, thank you!! So 20 minutes later we were on our way to see Daniel!

Yesterday was much better! The sun was shining and Bens had a fun time playing with his mega blocks. The pieces in the picture were all connected and he was walking with them around his leg!



We got some movies from the library and one of them was Pixar short movies. Bens loves the one called Geri's Game with the old man playing chess with himself. This is kind f a long video but you can see his fake laugh he would do. Enjoy. I'm going to take the boy outside now so he will calm down!

No comments: