Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, May 4, 2009

32 weeks and 5 days...

Not that I am counting or anything!

I seriously feel like I am as big as I was at the end of my last pregnancy. Daniel disagrees but says I am definitely bigger than I was at this point last time.

Close up of the belly.

We got Bens ready for bed early and decided to let him come downstairs to play for a bit. This is what he did! He has started to let us know when he is ready for bed by getting his milk and curling up on the couch with a blanket.

We started potty training today... this is going to be an adventure! We had to take Daniel his lunch today so I had just put a diaper on Bens so we could go out and this is what he did. (He was watching Cars.)

So our adventure of potty training thus far. I just let Bens run around naked this morning and tried to encourage him to use his big boy potty. He likes to sit on it and will come and get me and say "potty". Then he goes and sits on it then will run away. He likes to take the insert part and wear it as a hat. I think I am going to have to break him of that one quite quickly! We have only had two accidents on the floor so far but my cleaning supplies are quick at hand! Hopefully this will go well! Wish me luck!

PS May the 4th be with you! I know I am a little nerdy but May 4th always reminds me of an old co-worker. May you all enjoy some Star Wars today!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

May the 4th - that was cute. Today is Cinco de Mayo and also the boys festival in Japan. Happy today. Thanks for the pictures - nice to see the updates. MOm

Kinsey said...

Chels- you look great!