Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wicked... Amazing!


So I meant to post this on Saturday but I didn't!

Wicked was absolutely amazing! If you ever get the chance to see it, go! I didn't expect it to be as funny as it was. Glinda was played by the understudy when we saw it but she was amazing! I really think she did a fantastic job!

Daniel did a great job at getting our seats. We were on the floor about 14 rows from the front and pretty close to the middle. We could see everything easily.

This is a picture of Glinda giving Elphaba a make over. It really was one of the funniest scenes!

All in all my first experience with a broadway show was great! It was the perfect end to an awesome birthday!

I am going to try and get some pictures taken today and will post them later. Brooke asked me the other day if I am fat and said yes so even though she doesn't check this I will post so people can see the progress. Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

I am so jealous! I've heard Wicked is great. What a fun birthday present! We're thinking about taking a trip to NYC soon. When we do, Wicked is on the list of must-sees!! And ... keep up the belly shots! They're my favorite! :o)