Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wild Card...

So American Idol announced last night who the possible wild card contestants could be. Surprise Tatiana is one of the wild cards! Yikes!

They asked her how she was feeling and all she did was blubber and talk in a high pitched squeal! I muted it so I wouldn't have to listen to it. Daniel pointed out that wasn't acting at all... aka... marketing herself. She was the same as in Hollywood week. I am nervous to watch tonight as I don't understand how this wildcard show is going to work. I sure hope she doesn't end up in the top 12!

I got an email from my Mom last night saying she could hear me fuming up in Canada! I'm not surprised but it brought a good laugh to me! Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

were you relieved Chelsea? That was a total act - that "I revert to Spanish just like Jorge when I get emotional" - I am so glad they cut her and put in a 13th and it wasn't her.Mom