Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Back to School

I was really on top of Back to School this year.


I forgot my camera in the morning so this is the picture I got after school.  Luckily my Mom was with us and got a few good ones, I just need to get them from her!

Bens is in grade 1!  I can hardly believe it!  He is in a grade 1/2 split class and is doing great.  We have been really impressed by his spelling and reading so far.


I was a bit more on the ball the next week when Kimber started Preschool.  She goes 3 mornings a week and loves it!


Showing off her Princess'.


McKay getting in on the the back to school pictures.  He always says that he is in preschool.  I have to correct him that next year he will be, as long as he is potty trained!


Taylor ready to go.


They really wanted a picture together!


Really ready to go!


Kimber showing her backpack off in the car.  Bens asked if he was in the picture.  Pretty awesome photo bomb!


After dropping Bens off we have a few minutes to spare before Kimber goes to class so we wait in the car.  McKay loves to 'drive'.


T waiting cutely in her seat!



She really was excited but by the time it was time to go in she had a few nerves.  She loves the mornings that she gets to go to class though!

No comments: