Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

1 year old cutie!

I can't believe this little girl is a year old already!  She is so full of spunk.  She is getting into everything!  T has a very special relationship with Benson.  They are so cute together.  He is so tender with her and she just adores him!

T has started to climb the stairs and slide down them, either on her tummy or her bum.  She does it very controlled and has only fallen a couple of times.  She also walks along anything that she can get her hands on, legs, chairs, couches, etc.  She has started to climb things, like our pantry cupboard!  She also picks things up with her feet.  This is not a new thing but she always pick things up with her feet and legs when she is lying on the ground.  It really is quite something to see!


I have been giving T pigtails with her hair on top.  I love taking it out and giving her 'wolverine' hair from X-men.


She loves to feed herself.  Here she is hugging her banana chocolate chip muffin.


My little walker.  She is getting too grown up!  Time stop passing so I can keep my baby!

No comments: