Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

July

July seemed to just fly by!



Brooke and Aric came and spent a week with us.  It was fun being piled on top of each other in our little house.  We went to see Les Mis for her birthday.  Aric stayed and looked after kids for us as we had only 3 tickets.  Thank you Aric!!



We also had some of Brooke's friends over on her birthday for cake.  As you can see, I had fun making it!


We also celebrated out 7th Anniversary.  Kimber and McKay helped me get the balloons home with out losing one.  I tied a memory to each of the balloons.  It was fun to read and remember them with Daniel that night.


Taylor has been quite the mischief maker these days!  But how can you not just adore that cute face?


I mentioned in my last post that I went to my 10 high school reunion, well now I have a picture to post of all that came.  It was really fun seeing everyone.  I didn't get to talk to everybody but it was just fun to be around them again.


No comments: