Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Time!

Christmas was great!  I didn't get very many pictures as I didn't use my camera much and when I did it died.  Oops!  I did get a few choice videos though!


First, while at the Great Canadian Barn Dance B&B Santa came and visited and left us a few treats on Christmas Eve before he made his rounds while we were sleeping!  My favorite was my niece telling Santa that she has been good.  Afterwards her eyes were just big and amazed and she could hardly believe that Santa had really come!


Next we have our re-enactment of the Nativity.  I loved watching Mary with Jesus (Taylor).  She sat there holding her for a long time after we finished.  All the little girls gathered around and cooed over Taylor.  Sorry if it is a bit shaky!


Lastly, but not the least, Taylor is officially a roller!  She has been working on it quite diligently this past week and now I have seen her roll from tummy to back and back to her tummy.  Oh, and this makes for a happy mama, Taylor is sleeping in Kimber's room now.  Yay!

Happy New Year's everyone!

No comments: