Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

This and That

I have avoided blogging lately as it required putting my pictures onto the computer which was by all means dead!  I am a little excited to announce that I got an early Christmas present which allows me to come back on here and share our lives with you.  It is great for me, I'll let you decide if it is worth while for you or not.


We are going back a little while to birthday season in our house for this one.  I love this video and had to share it.  I am toying with the idea of sending it in to AFV.


My SIL wanted to make Cookie Monster cupcakes and I graciously said that we could do them for McKay's birthday party gathering so I wouldn't have to think of something to do.  They turned out awesome... Thanks Rach!


McKay was pretty cute at Taylor's baby blessing.  He had an old camera and was taking pictures tourist style!


Sadly this is the best picture I have of Taylor the day of her blessing.  This is the dress that my Mom, Sister, Kimber and I were blessed in.  I am grateful that my Mom was able to find it and bring it just days after getting home from her mission.  It was great to see my parents again.  I really missed them.  It was almost as bad as when they went to Japan for a year.  Luckily I had my best friend living with me this time to help me miss them a little less... just a little.  Oh, and I guess having 4 kids around also helped distract me a bit.  No matter how I look at it though I am so grateful that they are home and look forward to spending Christmas with them!

Hmm, now I see that it is half past late o'clock and I need to get some beauty rest before my little sleepless beauty wakes up to eat.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thanks for the update. It was fun to actually be there for some of it (the blessing). Love ya all.
Mom