Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Cutie Taylor... and fun Hair!

We are slowly getting back into the swing of things around here!  Our first week back in reality was plagued by Daniel getting sick.  Luckily he is getting better but Kimber is starting to come down with it now.  Poor girl!


Taylor is a super cutie though and helps us all get through it!


She has such a great smile!  It is made all the better by the toothlessness of it!  I love gummy smiles! 


She is such a big girl.  We started having her sit in the high chair at the table with us at meal times.  She loves it!  She is really growing up way too fast!!  This was her first time sitting in the chair.


Last week after one of the kids baths I combed they boys' hair straight up.  The next morning Benson's was laying flat and this is what McKay's hair looked like.  He had a good laugh with it when he looked in the mirror.

I hope every body is keeping up with their resolutions.  We explained resolutions to the kids and we each made some.  Mine has been a few years in the making... Lose Weight!!  I am glad to report I have been working out.  I know, I don't do active but I have been enjoying it.  Daniel bought a game for the WiiU called Your Shape and it is great.  I like it better than Wii Fit Plus as I feel like I am getting a real workout.  Benson is my partner in crime and helps keep me on track.  Hopefully this will keep up!  I suppose I should do before and after pictures but I am not sure I want that kind of memory of how much I did let myself go!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good job at making resolutions! I should make some :) And do before and after pictures!!! You don't have to show blogdom, but it I think it'll make you feel better about all your hard work in the end.