Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Our House...

In the middle of our street.  I don't know why I have that song in my head but I do.  I also have 'I am slowly going crazy, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 switch' stuck there as well.  That one explains my day a bit though.


Here are my kiddos playing something together the other day.  I am not sure what but they seemed pretty happy doing it.


Kimber keeps wanting to be like Mom, Dad, and Benson and wears these sunglasses from the eye Dr's.  I got sick of putting the lenses back in so I just threw them out.   Her smile makes it even better!


McKay has been acting like a cool dude lately.  He loves wearing his baseball cap, especially backwards.


Kimber after having a breakfast of champions, long john donut, chocolate chip banana muffin and a smoothie.


McKay switching from cool dude to studious.  

So as I was about to start this post Benson came up to me bawling, consequently sounding like at dying cat.  Being the loving mother I am I mocked him before asking what was wrong.  Turns out he hit his mouth on our DVD shelf.  I, once again being loving, told him to get over it.  He continued to cry until I looked at it.  Yes, my 5 year old Benson has a loose tooth.  I proceeded to tell him what was going to happen.  He got more and more scared as I told him we would pull the tooth out but was delighted at the end to hear he would get money from the tooth fairy.  Now he won't stop touching his tooth and even has toilet paper stuck on his mouth to catch any blood that comes.  Well hopefully the next couple of days won't be too rough.

No comments: