Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Baby Shower

Last Saturday I helped host a baby shower for my Sister and her sweet little Sylas.  It was pretty low key but lots of fun.


I made the cupckakes and supplied candy for the candy bar.


I went a little overboard with the candy.  I went to the Bulk Barn and got tons of blue candy.  30 something $ later we left the store.  Most of the candy here (the jeans have a bowl in them as well) I left for Brooke and Aric to enjoy.  We are still working on our share here at our house.


Robin made the appetizers and drinks for us.  I over ate and had little room for dinner that day!


Brooke showing off her presents.  These are Sketcher socks that look like shoes.


An outfit that came with the 'shocks'.

Mom, I didn't take a picture of your present to Brooke and Sylas but I think you may recognize it.  Brooke opened it and said it was the exact same one you gave Naomi.  Brooke loves it so she is keeping it.  They will just have to label the baby album well and look at the pictures before putting new info into it!

It was a nice afternoon.  Benson came with me and was my special helper.  I think he liked it because he got full reign on Brooke's iPad.  Lucky boy!

I just realized I didn't take a picture of the man of the hour.  I have yet to take a picture of him at all.  Well if you want to see the cutie you will have to look at Brooke's blog and see him.

No comments: