Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

May begins...


Finally I am putting pictures up of Bensons birthday!  For some reason this picture was loading sideways, so just turn your head!  Benson remembered what he wanted for his cake from February.


Do you think the cake resembles this?  I tried to get him to want something else but he wanted his snow monster.  But really this was the easiest cake we have made yet!


I postponed Benson's party a week as there was a lot of family that couldn't make it on the original date and there was NO way I was going to be ready.  It was really low key but Benson had a great time which is what matters.


Kimber is so beautiful when she eats cake.


Benson wanted his video taken too.  Amazingly enough Benson makes more of a mess eating than McKay does most of the time!  This also has the only clip of McKay this post.


Kimber came up to me the other day wanting pretty hair and handed me the wig.  It goes with her shirt so well!


I braided my hair a couple of weeks ago and Kimber has been begging me for them ever since.


Yesterday she came out of her room with the biggest poopy mess I have dealt with since Benson painted his walls in his nap.  After having to bath her to get it out of her hair etc, I braided her hair to keep it out of the way!  Today I tried to take them out to give her wavy hair and she just about lost it so in went the elastics again.  She has major frizzy bed head now.

Now back in March I tried to upload a video of Kimber singing and it didn't work so I finally got it on Facebook today.  Check it out!

Benson is doing really well with his glasses.  Ok, he is doing well for a 5 year old with glasses.  We got them 2 weeks ago today and we have already had to take them in to be adjusted and get a nose pad adjusted once.  We need to go in again and have the exact same thing done again though.  Brooke even adjusted the glasses when she was here for the party.  Ok, maybe he hasn't done well but he is getting used to them and keeps them on most of the time now!

1 comment:

sharleen said...

I love the cake Chelsea! Plus the video of Kimber looking pretty is hilarious - she is so oblivious.