Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Concert

Today Benson's class gave a Christmas Concert.  They were so cute singing and doing their little actions.  Unfortunately Benson was NOT interested in singing so he stood there the whole time.  I videoed it but blogger is giving me troubles so I can't upload it here but I have a link to Facebook to watch it


Part of the class.  I couldn't get all of the kids in with my camera.


Here are the kids last week.  Benson got sick at school on Wednesday and came home and laid on my chair watching a movie.  He ended up falling asleep there after dinner.  I felt so bad for him.  Kimber wants to most things that Benson does so she snuggled into Daniel's chair.

Things are going well here.  We are getting ready for Christmas and Benson is very diligently keeping our countdown going for us.  I just have to make one last thing for each kid and then we will be done getting our presents ready.

We may be getting excited for after Christmas activities, 12 days until our cruise, if you were wondering.  I have to give a big thank you in advance to Brooke for taking our kids for us.  We hope you all have a great holiday season this year.  I just sent out our email Christmas letter today.  If you didn't get one and would like one please leave me your email either in the comments or message me in Facebook.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Chelsea, I would love an email! Thanks
Beth