Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Portland catch up

So I am finally going to start catching up on my blog posts!  Here first our a few random videos from our last little bit of time in Portland.  We miss it so much.  The other day Benson got really sad and said he missed Portland.  We think he was talking about the swimming pool we went to there.  He also told me about a bad dream he had.  Apparently he and Chandler were fighting bad guys and Chandler died!!  That is a very bad dream!


Here is our late celebration for Kimber's birthday.  We hosted the last Sunday dinner with our friends so we made some brownies so Kimber could blow out the candles.


The beginning is Bethany checking out the camera but I love the end with Kimber.  She still says 2 by making a L with her fingers.


Brooke and Aric came for a visit with some friends .  They arrived a few days after Brooke's birthday so I made a cake for her.  I think she had birthday cake at three of her vacation stops!  Lucky girl!


We finally took the kids on the MAX in Portland.  Ok so it was my first time as well.  I know that is kinda ridiculous as it was in our last 1 1/2 weeks in Portland but we had a blast.  This picture is of Benson waiting 'paitently' to get on the train.  He really is a little monkey!


Benson was sooo excited to be on the train!


Kimber and McKay waiting.  I love McKay's smile.  It lights up his whole face and melts my heart!!


While we were down town for Saturday Market we went to Voodoo Donuts so that the Wutzke's and Palsky's could have a true Porltand experience!  McKay and I didn't go in as there isn't much room in the shop and we would have occupied most of it!


Here is our view of Voodoo Donuts from across the street.  The people lined up right outside the window is just a small portion of the line waiting to get into the shop.

1 comment:

Brandon and Bethany said...

What a sad dream! We miss you too Benson.