Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything!

This post has a little everything from Christmas to Valentine's Day!  I hope everybody had a great Valentine's Day yesterday!

 So this picture is pre-Christmas.  Kimber loves to walk around wearing Bens' gum boots.

Benson and McKay.  McKay doesn't take a soother anymore.  I am happy/sad about that.  It was really nice to just plug him up when it wasn't time to eat and he wanted to suck but now we don't have to worry about weaning him off of it now!

This is Bens on Christmas morning.  He asked Santa to bring him a baseball hat so Santa finally found one!  Now Mom has to stitch it back up because Bens tightened it up all the way and forced it on to his head!  He looks way too grown up in this picture!  I can't believe he is turning 4 in about 2 months.

 Kimber snuggles.  Have I ever mentioned how curly her hair gets when she sweats? 

I don't know what is going on here. Bens is probably watching a show but he loves sitting in his Elmo chair!

McKay sleeping.  I realized that I haven't been taking pictures of McKay.  This was about 1 month ago.  I need to download our cameras more often!

Benson got a special delivery yesterday.  His Primary teachers sent him a card sewn in some plastic with treats and toys.

  
I made a special cake yesterday and loved the look of it.  Honestly we haven't iced or eaten it yet!

 
Kimber fell asleep at the table again!  She is so cute when she konks out like this!

Benson was pretending to sleep this morning.  What a funny boy!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

thanks for sharing - love the pictures