Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Christmas Catch-up!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!  Hope we all enjoy today!

Daniel went up to Calgary this weekend to Part A of his Canadian Chiropractic Boards so it was just me and the kids here for a couple of days!  It actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be.  Daniel got home yesterday morning so I didn't have to try to do church all by myself.

Since I am a little behind on posting here are a few pictures from Christmas that I haven't put up yet.

Benson playing with his Snowmen.  He loves figuring out which one goes inside the next!!

Kimber is growing up so much!  It has hit me lately what a big girl she is.  She loves singing now and will walk around with a book waving her arms around leading music.

I just love her smile!

I know... enough Kimber pictures but she really is too cute to pass up sharing!  We went to Peacock Lane while Daniel's family was here.  Kimber looked so cute bundled up while we walked the Lane seeing all the lights.

We gave the kids bunk beds for Christmas and they LOVE them!  Kimber has been awesome sleeping in her big girl bed.  She gets out and wanders sometimes but when she is ready to sleep she usually gets back in bed or at least tries.  There has been a time or two we have found her asleep part way on her bed.  She got so tired she fell asleep with her legs dangling off the bed!

Benson loves being on the top bunk!  His face just lit up when he saw the bed Christmas Eve.  Kimber hasn't tried getting on Benson's bed yet.  We have him trained to call us if she does!  The kids are also wearing their Christmas pajamas.  I couldn't resist getting them for them when I saw them.
We loved having Daniel's family here for Christmas!  It was nice to having to travel during the break and to enjoy the holidays in our home for the first time!  That also meant that I did the meal for the first time!  I had an excellent teacher (my MIL) that helped me through all the steps!

Since school has started back up we have been busy/sick.  We are looking forward to a small break (3 day weekend) next weekend.  Not much else has been going on here.

McKay is officially sleeping through the nights now so we are planning on moving him over to the crib in the kids room.  Hopefully that will be a smooth transition.  I was going to do that but realized that would mean I would have been alone in my bedroom this past weekend.  Call me chicken but I hate sleeping alone!

Hope everybody has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Wutzke Family said...

the picture of Kimber poking her eyes out o the black coat looks like you Chelsea... no Danny there.