Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mother's Day and such

Mother's Day was great this year. I may have given a small hint to Daniel that I wanted flowers. Well I actually was napping on Saturday and Daniel took the kids out and I thought that when he got back he had flowers but he had just dropped something off in the house and came back later.


These are the flowers he got me. I love them. As of today they have turned a little too far and need to be thrown away but not bad having them around for a week!

I took a picture of the flowers so of course Bens needed his picture taken... what a cutie!


Then Bens told me that Kimber needed her picture taken. I don't think she was happy about that!

What else has happened here? Daniel is still in school... we are on the downward half of the quarter and school in general. We are happy about that!


Oh yes... I got my lenses put into a different pair of glasses as mine had seen better days! Bens kept asking where 'two glasses are'? I finally put them on him for a few minutes. He looks pretty cute. He hasn't asked about them since he wore them. I will post a picture of my new glasses soon but I didn't feel like taking my picture today.

One last thing that has been going on here, for anybody that doesn't know yet either through Facebook or word of mouth, we are pregnant again. We are expecting baby #3 in mid November. To answer a few FAQ... yes it is planned and Kimber and baby will be about 17 months apart. We are excited to bring another baby into our family.

I know... enough for one day! I hope everybody will keep on going past this post as there are four posts today! I have been procrastinating all month and today is the day that I am doing it all!! Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Congratulations! What exciting news! We are thrilled for you. May we suggest a few names ... Matt or Melissa? We really liked your last choice. :o)

Kathy said...

HI - I love the flowers, the kids, and you two too!

Perkes Family said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome! jackson and abagayle are 17 months apart. I thought I was going to die the first year. They are the best of friends most of time :) Super fun!