Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday Week with Nana and Papa

Bens had great fun having Nana and Papa here.

He got to have a special birthday lunch at McDonald's with just Nana and Papa.

Posing with Ronald McDonald himself!


Papa and Benson chowing down on food.

Playing in the Play Place. He was in little boy heaven!

I don't know where this was taken but he was pretty cute in his rain gear.

Daniel and I were able to go to the temple with my parents so we took some pictures down by the fountain.

We ended our week by going out to Seaside and stayed with my Aunt and Uncle at a RV campground. It was lots of fun. We went to the beach and walked around. Bens was asleep when we got there but when he woke up we took him out onto the sand. He wasn't happy... this was the best picture my mom got.

Bens got his very first carousel ride and loved it! I wasn't sure if he was going to enjoy it but by the end I thought we were going to have tears getting off. Luckily one ride was good enough!

Every time we came around I got Bens to say 'Yee-Haw!' It was pretty cute. He picked the seahorse by himself to ride on. It was fun watching him on it. I got a little sick spinning around but I'm old compared to him!

Papa and Kimber saying good-bye.

Each picture was better of one or the other... Kimber sure loved being with Nana and Papa. She does have a Mom complex right now though so she wouldn't stay in their arms for very long at a time.

Playing with her shoes... she loves shoes but only to play with. Keeping them on her feet is a huge battle!!

Bens saying good-bye to Nana and Papa. He was such a good boy and had a lot of fun having a whole week of birthday! He really misses seeing his Nana and Papa!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love that you have so much in your blog - love you, Mom