Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Love Spring Break!

So this is going back to a few days after the last post so a little bit more than just our break!

I feel so blessed to have to funny and cute kids! They sure do keep life interesting!


Kimber is the happiest little girl! She has been starting to scoot around on her bum recently. If she gets really angry she pushes herself backwards on her stomach and today she rolled from her tummy to her back. In short, she is a lot less active than Bens was at this age but we are so ok with that!!!


This is one of Kimber's first times eating in the big high chair. We had an unfortunate accident with the portable one and moved her into this one promptly! You can see the bruise on her right cheek from landing face first on the floor while strapped into the other seat. She rebounded quickly and has loved the new high chair!


She doesn't quite understand the concept of the sippy cup yet but sure does love playing with it! Plus how can you now love looking at all those rolls she has!


I love this picture! I don't even remember what Bens was eating but I sure can bet he enjoyed it!


Two Sunday's ago was not my favorite day but with these two cuties it couldn't be all that bad right? Daniel was in the midst of writing his board exams and had finished his exams... 19 exams in one week only day off was Friday. Sunday left me at church with both kids, Bens not wanting to stay in Nursery and Kimber fell apart at the end of Relief Society. I would have just gone home if I hadn't given a ride to somebody and I was playing the piano in RS. A friend (Thank you Emali!) Took Kimber out in the hall and Bens stood on the piano bench behind me and hugged me while I played and told me (quite loudly) I was playing too loud. I was elated when Daniel walked in the door at 5!!


But really with Bens looking so handsome and Kimber looking like Alice in Wonderland it was too unmanageable! I don't look forward to the rest of the boards to come though!


Kimber went on the swings for the first time and she loved it!!



Daniel has had a lot of fun playing with the kids over his break! This was the day we tried to go to the zoo but realized to late that is was spring break for all the kids around here and the last nice day of the week. After a valiant try we had a picnic at a park! We made it to the zoo on Thursday though and the kids loved that! We also went swimming last week. Bens had been asking for weeks to go. He loves the waterslide! Other than that we had enjoyed being home and relaxing!


Here is a silly picture to leave you with! Bens scraped his head last night so I tied a cold wheat bag to his head... He enjoyed that!!

Happy Easter everybody! I am sure we will have a lot more fun pictures to post asap!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love you to update the blog. Jenni and Graham Innis said they follow your blog too.