Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So here are a few videos from this week. The kids are growing up way too fast! Bens has been more independent which is kinda difficult for me. It is all a part of growing up I guess!



Kimber likes eating a lot more! She does a great job of opening her mouth as you can see!



Kimber has become a bit of a spoon biter though! She is so silly!




Bens has been playing with his play-doh a lot which also means he has eaten it. He didn't enjoy that so much! He is really good at putting it away before he gets a new color or going to play with something else.



I think Bens enjoyed his breakfast!

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Brandon and Bethany said...

Oh man :-) You guys are so bored with out your TV, huh?

We like the updates.

Brittany Roscheck said...

Your kids are getting so cute. I love the eating of Kimberly.

Kimber said...

I just showed Melissa all of the videos, and she loved them. I'm introducing her to her far-away buddies. :o)