Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Christmas Break

So I am sitting here realizing that it is really sad that it takes my tv dying on me for me to sit down and continue my Christmas blog update. I was sitting down after dinner with Kimber and the tv slowly turned off. Now we will be forgoing a trip out to the coast with some friends to stay in a beach house so we can get a new tv. Our Wii isn't worth much without one!



I found Bens eating like this and thought it was pretty funny. I don't know what made him decide to eat like that!



Christmas at my parents was kinda crazy this year. Everybody was there which meant three toddlers and three babies. It was great! Bens loved his presents from Nana and Papa. He frequently goes to the fridge and gets the play-doh out to play with it!




As soon as Bens opened this present he was in heaven. We set up to the side and he played there until we were done opening presents. We would pull him back over to open more presents and then he would go right back over to the mat!

Some may remember my post a few months ago about The Dress. My Mom was given a present from her dear friend and we were asked to tape it for them. So here it is!




Well, that's it for tonight. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

What a treat to watch all those videos, Chelsea. Thanks for the update! I can hardly wait to see the kids.

McKay Perkins said...

Thanks for taking the video! I loved seeing your Mom's reaction. It sure is a fun tradition! (This is really Lynne, but I guess I am signed in to McKay's account.)